Thursday, April 21, 2011

                                                                                                                                    Hi everyone!  So today I am just hanging out with my boys at home.  Tomorrow Chris has the day off because of easter so that rocks!  I like having him home.  He is such a good father it's incredible!  Sometimes even I'm almost jelous about the kind of dad he is.  lol  But all things aside it's nice having the help when he's home.  :)  Their money came in so today so we are going to go to walmart.  this is weird.  I have no idea why this thing is being so weird!  It's hard to write...I wonder if it is going to save this way too?  What a weird blog thing!  Anyways, every month when their 'baby bonus' thing comes in, we always go to walmart to spend their money for everything they need for the month.  Diapers, clothes etc.  This month we also have to get easter stuff!  (as the bunny must come).  lol  Paul is at an age now that he is going to really like this so we had better get easter baskets and things.  He's 4 almost (in june) so he's going to understand.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I think Daniel will just get formula and maybe an outfit for easter as he's a baby.  I want to get Paul a bunny but otherwise, I think maybe an outfit, pjs or a truck would be sufficient.  lol  anyways that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment