Friday, February 6, 2009

1:30am...and counting

Well, I am STILL awake. Not sure for how much longer though....gah. I am soooo tired. Chris has been in bed since 11:30pm. I've watched family guy 3 episodes and married with children. Fun times. I just wrote a huge long thing, and it just deleated on me...I am sooo pissed. gah. I am hoping to stay up till between 2 and 3am. That's probably the best I am going to do. Luckily, my mom, whom I love to pieces, is coming over to watch paul while I sleep. I love her. I have no idea how people do awake night shifts. My mom and FIL did it for years...and it was fine for them at the time....but I just don't do that. This is a first for me...and will probably be my last agreeable night shift that I ever do awake. I am suppose to work from 8pm tomorrow to noon on sunday. awake. (did I mention that already?). haha.

Anyways, that's my news...I realize I am starting NOT to make any sense..so I will finish this now...before I say something weird. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment